Blogune

mikel ortega's personal webpage, weblog or whatever it is...

Friday, March 24, 2006

Works

These are some of the works that I did years ago, and right now are hanging somewhere on the net.

bizikleta

Made around year 2000, with IƱigo Segovia, using Truespace.


metro geltokia
3D-modeled subway station, inspired on the Alameda station in Valencia, Spain.
Metro Estazioa Metro Estazioa Metro Estazioa Metro Estazioa Metro Estazioa
Virtual walkaround in the station. That's one of my first animations :)


C++ Rubik's Cube Final year Project 2001-2002

1 Comments:

At 14/1/09 1:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Respected sir,
i am student of Architecture (final year). i took the NORTH GREENWICH UNDERGROUND STATION, as a case study for my thesis project. I want to study the whole station for passenger flow (circulation) and other technical spaces. So i need the spatial requirements, drawings and its related information. Kindly guide me in this regard.I will be very thankfull to you. Please also send me Architect Will Alsop personal email address.

Sohaib ullah
Sohaib ullah@gmail.com
Student of architecture(final year)
N-W.F.P University of engineering and technology
Abbottabad, Pakistan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home